The Holiday World Show 2018 Features
The Holiday World Show Dublin 2017 saw over 40,000 people make their way to the RDS Simmonscourt for personalised expert travel advice, show-only deals and tips for the bargains of 2017. The increase on numbers from last year indicates the popularity of this award-winning show still holds strong and the continued appetite for budget-conscious holiday options.
- Lets Talk Travel with Eoghan Corry in association with Travel Extra
- Tour operators & Travel Agents. Show only Deals, Deals, Deals….
- Weddings and Honeymoon Destinations at home and abroad
- Home Holidays Pavilion
- Best range of over 50’s holidays
- Largest ever USA Pavilion
- Cruise Holidays
- Luxury Holidays. 5* to 7* – hotels, cruises, destinations.
- Discover the Mediterranean – Spain, Portugal, Italy & Greece
- Caravan and Motor Home Show
- Hundreds of free holiday prizes. Check out Free Holidays to be won
- Retail Village
- Art Competition for primary schools supported by Aer Lingus and Heritage Island
- Young Travel Writer competition for Secondary Schools
- Climbing Wall
- Space Dome
- Formula1 Car
- Free Zumba Classes with Deborah
- Holiday Photo Competition winners display
- Taiko drummers sponsored by Japan National Tourist Organisation
- Flamenco dancers