The Holiday World Show 2019 Features
Each year, Holiday World Show Dublin welcomes up to 40,000 people, who make their way to the RDS Simmonscourt for personalised expert travel advice, show-only deals and tips for the bargain of a lifetime. The increase in numbers every year indicates the continued appetite for budget-conscious holiday options, and that the popularity of this award-winning show still holds strong.
- Talk Travel with Eoghan Corry in association with Travel Extra
- Tour operators & Travel Agents. Show only Deals, Deals, Deals….
- Weddings and Honeymoon Destinations at home and abroad
- Home Holidays Pavilion
- Best range of over 50’s holidays
- Largest ever USA Pavilion
- Cruise Holidays
- Luxury Holidays. 5* to 7* – hotels, cruises, destinations.
- Discover the Mediterranean – Spain, Portugal, Italy & Greece
- Caravan and Motor Home Show
- Hundreds of free holiday prizes. Check out Free Holidays to be won
- Retail Village
- Art Competition for primary schools supported by Aer Lingus and Heritage Island
- Young Travel Writer competition for Secondary Schools
- Climbing Wall
- Space Dome
- Formula1 Car
- Free Zumba Classes with Deborah
- Holiday Photo Competition winners display
- Taiko drummers sponsored by Japan National Tourist Organisation
- Flamenco dancers